Brought to you by DownEast Wireless and Great North Woods Wireless

How can we help?

Need technical assistance?

Check our technical assistance FAQs for solutions to common technical questions. You can also try rebooting the router to see if this resolves the issue.

Please call us at 207-761-4286 with any account updates, changes or questions. We cannot share or receive payment and account details over email, due to privacy reasons. For online account access and bill pay, go here.

If you have a service request or need additional assistance, call 207-761-4286 or fill out the form below:

Are you on our trail?

We cover locations in Washington County, Maine, and Coos County, New Hampshire.

Enter your zip code to check coverage in your area: